Sunday, May 26, 2013

The party

So, after I wrote something about thinking of going to a tablao show, a thing which didn't come now this time because of a birthday party. 

I guess that I owe to write now SOMETHING about it, but not much to tell. It was in a tapas bar/restaurant in Tel Aviv which called Vicky Christina. Yeah, by the movie... It has some flamenco shows there from time to time and the flamenco community of Tel Aviv adopt this place. I hate to admit it was my first time that I was sitting there. 

Tonight there wasn't a show and in the end - from the few flamencos which Ilan invited - I was the only one who said that she can come for sure and meant it. The others were friends of him who he knows outside the flamenco scene. Most of time I was the only woman in this party... 

It was really nice although I may drank a bit too much

No comments:

Post a Comment