Wednesday, June 26, 2013

End of year show in media

The dramas! I really don't get it! There is a new thing about end of year show.

The assistant sent an e-mail. She wrote that "like last year" there won't be a possibility that our audience will take photos or videos in the end of year show. This is nonsense cause till last year and in last year it was possible as long as there weren't any flash lights.

She wrote it won't be possible as last year to publish it in any media. Really? Till last year (includes last year) we were only talking about not to publish the videos. About the photos? Even Neta like the photos that my friends took care for last year. She liked it till her stupid assistant got into it. Not to publish the photos, ha? Neta herself used one of the "horrible" photos from my friends without to ask anyone. The only time that was any talk about NOT to upload photos was two years ago and it was from a regular class, not even the show. But - the sister of the b**ch did upload one of the photos and the only thing she wrote about it was that it's from bata's class. I know cause Neta (who's also a Facebook friend of mine) commented on the photos and asked if the teacher doesn't have a name. "kisses". If it's me or one of my friends....! My head is in danger even if all credits are on.

And if not enough will pay - even the photographer and the video guy that Neta invited won't come and we won't have any memory on video or photos. Great! Can I kill someone now? I already paid and I want this kind of memory! And I don't care a thing. If there will be good photos - at least here I'll give myself to publish the photos I'm in.  

No comments:

Post a Comment