Monday, June 24, 2013

Flamenco by fashion

I don't know what took me so long to write about it... Now there are many dancers here who has flamenco fashion collections. It looks like all understand the need and has some beautiful clothes for flamenco. Accept Raquelita who started with it (I even have two amazing skirts from her collections), and accept Neta Shezaf who made it after her (I finally has also from her) - there are two or three more who has collections. 

Now it's about the collection of Liat Raz who started few months ago. I still don't have any of hers yet, but she has some gorgeous clothes in her collection. 

For now - an article about how to switch well business. They had one photo - of Liat Raz in one of the skirts of the collection, one of the most beautiful skirts in my eyes. The other photos - some clothes from her collection (in most photos - Liat Raz herself is also the model).







No comments:

Post a Comment