Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I hope...

I still have pains. I hope that tonight it will be less disturbing. The good thing - Neta sent all text messages that tonight the classes will be in the other studio - the studio we used to dance till two years ago. I rather this one. More space, much more pleasant and the husband of the fat woman can't look inside from the window. Tomorrow I'll go for a therapy for my shoulder. I'll go for someone I know who makes wonders (I even got his help once before and I "build" on that he can help me at once or twice). 

By the way I find out how many people want to see me dance. Not all can come and this year I don't have many who will come for me, but all the time I have surprises about who wanna come. Soon will start a new group exhibition that I will take a part in. The curator is the same one from 5 other exhibitions that I took a part in. I was talking with her for closing some last things for the upcoming exhibition. She knows I dance, now she asked me by the way if she can come to see me dance in class. I told her that I didn't know if she want or not to see me this way, so I didn't invite her till now to the end of year show. Now she may come to the show...

Now.. Few things to get ready for: tonight's classes (I hope that the pain won't kill me), the therapy (I hope that it will work out as I think it will), the white night, Friday and Saturday the workshop... And get ready to the end of year. No much time left

No comments:

Post a Comment