Monday, June 24, 2013

The misery

I can't believe I got this far... Normally the worst thing I can say that the class was hard for me. Even things that other can see as bad I can see as good when it comes to flamenco. I guess it because flamenco holds me in the last 7 years. This time - I can't remember when did I suffer that much at class. Even when Juan de Juan came I found out that although he's an amazing dancer (and I mean amazing dancer) - he isn't a great teacher. Others didn't like the class that he gave. Me? I didn't learn much and it was hard, but I wouldn't give up this experience. As an experience and get a bit more flamenco with such a dancer was good enough for me. Tonight... 

Seems like I come many times too tired or with physical pains. I was a bit tired, but it was nothing like the pains in my shoulder. I had a little accident at almost noon. Not that a car hit me, but enough to stay with pains. Unlike the time I broke my hand and it was difficult but I needed to dance - now it was only difficult. 

Andrue was today. He was sitting and playing to the medium level class where he will sit in the show. The medium level class looked great (accept the fat woman). The old women already went away. When they finished Neta asked me where is everybody. I told her that the daughter and the "ballerina" are outside. She said that she knows that the kido and the non clean one won't come cause they are sick. The non clean came after all. All came accept the kido and the girl from Haifa. I had an argue with Neta about the photo. She said that my friends didn't gave any credit and didn't write a thing when it came to Facebook, but it's her who didn't write a thing. 

We started a new part. A short legs' part. The "ballerina" took her time till she stopped hiding me. The girl from Haifa came to learn from the middle of this part.  Neta took a video in her phone. I guess that next week she will ask me where it is. 

And the entrance... Andrue move back to where he was in the other class. Neta asked me about the places. About that it's me who need to answer... I don't really remember this time for a change. No one did, so if I don't remember... A new entrance (not before a little drama about the clothes' changing in the show and the way it's gonna happen). The girl from Haifa stood in the other side for dancing, so Neta fixed me for the place I was. About this I do remember. After I remind others - place got back. We made a long practice on the entrance. 

And dance. All the alegria. Because the kido wasn't there but the "ballerina" was - the first row wasn't in the place. The daughter and the "ballerina" got too close to each other or got too far. I found myself too many times too close to the non clean on cause we had no space as a response to it. Many times our mantons got into each other, in other times I received her manton in my face. Sometimes Neta fixed them, but it didn't help much. This time she hardly stopped to fix me as well. I needed to change a place again in one point. 

In more "great" thing - although I'm not the one who suffered from it - it pissed me off. There is a part that our mantons are on the floor/stage. Once we danced our alegria and the mantons on the floor - the "ballerina" started to dance on the manton of the non clean one. Neta and the non clean one needed to work a lot to convince her to step aside from the manton. All stopped dancing, but the "ballerina" didn't. Till she finally stepped aside - she said that she can't see a thing. This time finally Neta said something about the blindness of the "ballerina". She said it's impossible. 

The class was meant to finish, but we danced once again. It was for recording the music, so without any noise. Few part we just signed or didn't do a thing.  Neta said it tells her that we already have 8 minutes and 40 seconds of dance. Andrue said it's right. 

And the pains.... It was hard to move. The class didn't make me any happier or forget the pain as it used to happen many times before. Just pure misery. The only good thing for me was that although my friend wasn't sure if she will take a part in the show - Neta convinced her to come and take a part. She will be dancing the alegria with us on stage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment