Friday, June 28, 2013

The show of the night

I got back to the yard. Some asked where and when is the show. Some thought it's better to listen to others who said the wrong hour. The woman who takes care for the publicity of Compas Company was there. We were talking for a while and she went. I took a better place near stage. 

When it started - places wars for the audience some of the time. 

The show itself was mostly of of Mijal Natan and her company (Compas). Well, at least some of the girls. They made some dances from many of their shows. I knew most of it. But it wasn't only of them. Not much after the beginning -  Hugo David Alvarez made a solo dance. It was more a  Clasico Español. And as far as he and Jose Moro took a part - there were two parts of Don Quijote. One was only with Jose Moro and really close to a modern style. The other part - Mijal Natan told what's gonna happen. Jose Moro and Hugo David Alvarez with the girls in a part from Don Quijote, some really flamenco puro. 

In one of the dances - one of the girls made a solo dance with bata and a manton. I guess that they didn't think of cleaning the stage. It took some time till the bata didn't cause "clouds" of dust from stage. And has started a problem with the sound of music. It went on in few more parts of the show. 

Really close to the end - Mijal Natan and her girls made  a buleria. The girl who dances before with the bata made a mistake and waved once too much with her skirt.... After that - Jose Moro made a long solo buleria while he was wearing jeans (and a shirt and flamenco shoes). It looked really cool. Mijal Nata and her girls made another buleria. 

I didn't see much from the fin la fiesta because of a giant bully who got stuck in the front of me. 

For the audience comments - many claps and "ole" between the dances and from time to time in the middle of dances. In the end of show even was someone who started to shout "once again! once again!". I enjoyed seeing all, even the parts that I saw before. Those are beautiful dances made by talented dancers. The fact it was outdoors in this place made it as a unique experience. 

After it was over Mijal stayed there for a while near the stage. I couldn't help it. Before I went away I came to tell her that I enjoyed seeing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment