Sunday, July 28, 2013

For the last

The walking to the studio a bit warmed me up and a bit made me forget that I'm sick. The kido, the daughter and the "ballerina" made a practice outside. Just "hello" inside while the girls from the medium level class made their garrotín. Neta was worried about feedback papers which she did or not receive. I went to change. Till the way back - the kido and the "ballerina" made their practice was on a little "stage" there while the daughter was near it, looked at their feet and made a try herself. For a moment I remind that I'm sick. Even for me it was hard with the air conditioner till it was really cold - even for me and even after the walk I had. 

Between classes I was writing my feedback with the other girls of the advanced. Neta asked the others if they go on next year. One of the most talented in the class said that she can't be sure because she's moving to another place. Another one said that she won't. I behaved like I heard nothing. It was more important for me to tell Neta what happened last Friday at the port. Not all amazed her, but it did impress her that I wanted and asked to take my part in the front of all strangers. The fact people loved us - it impressed her a little less. She said it's clear they loved it cause they had a free show. Great.... 

The warming has started with the legs' part which is hard for me. At one part I have to be behind and between the kido and the "ballerina". From time to time the space between them in this part become smaller. Neta said nothing about it. Till this point - I started to feel better. I forgot that I'm sick and as ordinary days I hardly felt the air conditioner. We made all the alegria. It feels better, but I made one mistake and the manton is still hard in few points. Neta said we made it great. I said about the space in the problematic part. She said we'll fix it on stage when we'll make the last rehearsal at the theatre. 

A bit more practice on little stuff. At least this time all has been fixed and not only me. And dancing all the alegria again - this time with our backs to the mirror. This time it felt better. Till this part we still thought that the girl from Haifa is about to come in any moment. Now we knew that she won't come to this class, not this time.

Water brake. Neta went out for a moment. When she got back we had a talk about end of year show. Neta asked who can set the make up for the little girls. Last year the "ballerina" got insulted that Neta didn't give her to do so cause she's a professional make up artist. This time it took her a long time to answer and it finished by that she said she would love to. I started to think again about that I'm sick. My stomach started to remind me.

Once again with our backs to the mirror. The non clean one said that she isn't sure how would she will be dancing cause she's sick. So - half of time she was standing or checking out her shoes. I was tired and few things I made too slow or forgot because of it. 

So, end of class. Next time at Tuesday. Looks like that I won't return here on Sundays again, let's see if I will go on with Tuesday next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment