Tuesday, July 23, 2013

It goes on...

The girl who wanted me to give her a name of a teacher... It isn't because of the blog. Or maybe she thought through the blog.... After I told her that I'll try to find out she said that she was sure I'm a teacher! Well, I have lots of experience, but not enough experience for teaching others! And I did try to find out. Still no one really can tell me anything. 

And one real teacher from Tel Aviv wants me to blow up her studio. I can't afford myself all the workshops which comes this summer, not even all that I want to take. I already recieved a phone call from one host studio that maybe I will sign to the workshop. Like I didn't know there is this workshop...! They need to know NOW if I will come or not. I said that it looks like I won't come. Now went for one hour, just one hour to sleep after a crazy day and not enough sleeping at night. I wanted to save some power for tonight. There was a phone call in the middle. I didn't answer. Another secretary from the same studio left a message that I have to come back to them fast for telling them if I will come after all for this workshop. AHHHHH!!!!!! Now I'm sure that if I will come it will be for blowing up the studio, even before the workshop will start. 

Like it wasn't enough - getting up for seeing that my dog is sick again because of stuff that he ate outside...

Two classes tonight. Friday we suppose to have a party in the port, just to practice the buleria a bit more before the show

No comments:

Post a Comment