Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The crazy woman

There is in my neighbourhood a woman who I know. She's a painter. She's a real sweet person with a good heart, but crazy. If she doesn't take pills - I think she needs to start. 

I met her today by mistake. She was sitting on a street bench with someone else who I don't know. The painter told the one who I don't know that here, she brought her a costumer. She asked me what's my pain. I told her that I had a virus, but it's over. She sent me to take a rest. I told her I have no time for it. I have a show on Friday. She thought a moment and told me it's Wednesday. I told her that I have a rehearsal. She sent me to make the rehearsal at home. I told her I can't. 

By this time I started to think if I invited her to see the show. She started to ask me if it's fine if she will come to see. Never mind if there are no tickets left - maybe I can do something for a crony. She accept to sit on the stairs. That would be a problem. 

I thought again after I moved on. No, I didn't invite her. It did cross my mind, but I will have lots of stress on Friday and she will be a bit too much for me. Accept that I can't trust that she will come even if she promise to. I already invited her to come and see exhibitions that I took a part in, she she said she would come for sure and never came

No comments:

Post a Comment