Monday, August 26, 2013

Nothing really changes

I had to come when I feel sleepy... Not enough hours of real sleeping and after a long crazy day. 

At the studio: After I got up to the balcony I found out that the bimbo is taking a part in the class of the very advanced. Yeah, the same bimbo that I know through the studio of Neta. Well, when I say that she took a part I mean that she danced a bit, looked a lot on others and mostly looked shocked and unhappy. There was a moment that she looked up and noticed me too. It didn't take too long till I opened my mobile phone just to send a text message to Ilan for telling him that the bimbo is there. 

After changing I got down. The bimbo looked like she isn't pleased from the nomber of girls around who are waiting there for the next class. Yael Tuchfeld came and two girls ran to hug her. Few others came to talk with her. She didn't notice me at the start and I wasn't sure how much should I grab myself on her. I didn't have to think much. Someone else touched her shoulder from behind me and went away. Yael thought it's me who touched her and I didn't want to change her opinion, mostly cause it ended with a hug between us. 

The other class ended. I made a try to talk with the bimbo who seemed like she doesn't want to talk with me. It was hard for her even to say "hi" and she was much more busy with her smartphone. After a short while she took some space from me. Fine, whatever. 

The class that I take now on Mondays has started. The bimbo stayed for another trial. Both of us behind, but she took some space. Hands' warming with a relaxing music. I didn't try to find out nothing this time. I didn't know this music before and sounded to modern for me to try figure out which palo it is. Just enjoyed the moment. Yael went away. 

When the music finished - we moved to legs' warming. At the start just a practice. It moved fast to the drill that Mijal do each class. As far as Monday classes are made for liviana and liviana is like a siguiryia - we've been told all the time to do it like a siguiryia.  Theare was a moment that Mijal showed us how it's has been done and fit siguiryia. Ayelet made her palmas. It didn't take too long till I noticed that the bimbo stands aside, not even at the dancing part of the studio. She made some palmas herself. When all of us got back to practice she changed her clothes and went away. We had a long practice.

And working on palmas. We made two groups: one was dancing a short part of the drill, the other one made the palmas. I was at the first group who danced. After once we danced and once we made the palmas - Mijal had a lot to say about palmas and how much does it helps to dance better. By the way - when there are dancer - the palmeros need to help the dancers. As far as the palmeros are there to help - they are needed but they are not the main thing. The main thing are the dancers, unless the "happy to be a woman" is the palmera. Once again us as the palmeros cause we didn't do it well enough. Mijal said that the happy one got into her own beat and listened to herself instead of listening to the dancers. Two-three more rounds like this.

We started to dance. Mijal moved over with us on a part from the siguiryia. Cause it's a livinana class - it could fit. She told us where does she want to put it in the liviana. Some of made it, those who are also at the class of siguiryia, others looked. The man from Neta's studio came in. We danced the liviana twice. Ilan came and looked at me mostly at parts which I still don't remember well and made some mistakes.

Before I went away I was talking with him about what's going in on and the mix that become between both studios. At the way back home I was busy with my phone. I still went at the right way home, but without attention I took a longer way and couldn't remember how did I get there

No comments:

Post a Comment