Sunday, October 27, 2013

About the photos

Fine, so I do upload some flamenco photos of mine here as well. It doesn't mean people can do it all they think. If it's photos others took of me or I took others -  please ask first. And if I tell you can use it - please give the credit. I have a reason for writing those words now. 

Recently I went to a fiesta. Not only that I danced a bit (horrible) - I took many photos. I asked if those who organized the fiesta accept that I will publish the photos, after all - their fiesta and the're modelling at those photos. The answer was "sure". I uploaded here and I uploaded at Facebook. As far as the one of them has a fan page - she let herself share it at her page while thanking me for the photos. I believe things suppose to go this way.

Unlike this situation - I had a friend at Facebook who made more shares than uploading his own stuff. I wondered if I should stay his friend, after all I knew mostly this habit of him more than anything else. I kept him just for case he will share links for the blog. What a mistake... For a long time I had as a profile picture as my old profile from the end of year show 2012, a photo that has been taken by a friend outside Facebook. Dancing caña with a bata de cola. He shared it. Fine, at keast it's a profile picture and he made a "share" which shows it's my photo with credits for the photographer, place and show. I made it nice and wrote a comment of "isn't I'm pretty?". He never asked if I agree and just made a "like" on my comment. The photo stayed on his wall. 

Recently he asked to be my friend also at my new profile (which isn't so new any more). I wasn't sure if to agree or not. I accepted, god knows why. Last night I found out through my new profile that he uploaded again a photo of mine. This time he didn't share it. He saved on his computer a photo of last rehearsal of alegria with manton from end of year show from this summer. The cover photo of my old profile. He uploaded the photo again at his profile like it's his photo. He didn't write a thing what's in the photo, from where did he take it and who's the photographer. The "best" thing was that he didn't ask again, I found it out by mistake and the way it looks like it his photo... This time I wasn't polite. I wrote a comment of what's in the photo, it's mine, wrote the credit to the photographer... By the way I asked if he took it from my profile or from the blog. When I found it out - 4 people already signed "like" on the photo. As far as he didn't remove the photo and didn't answer it - I made a try to complain on him to Facebook. A moment after I blocked him at both profiles. I know that the photo was still there when I blocked him at the second time. 

By the way - I mean to those photos:




Caña. End of year show with the studio of Neta Shezaf. Summer 2012
Photo by Yaron Segal



Last rehearsal for alegria with manton, an hour or two before the show itslef.
End of year 2013 with the studio of Neta Shezaf
A photo by Eyal Hirsch

1 comment:

  1. Me gustan mucho. Yo tengo fotos de cuando mis hermanas eran niñas, con los trajes de flamenca que les fabricaba mi madre. Alguna foto he publicado en mi blog, como esta:

    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Ga7POPeljwU/T5yBIaT9Q6I/AAAAAAAAAvk/bx_iXHOSCu4/s1600/Gitanitas.jpg

    Un saludo

    ReplyDelete