Thursday, October 31, 2013

Fiesta buleria en estudio Pasito (videos)







I finally found out how to upload to the blog videos at the easiest way (but with a lot of waiting time). Now I'm about to upload some videos from time to time cause the this media let me, but it won't be much. I won't upload many videos because most of them are for myself for I would remember dances that I learned at workshops or videos that I take for the studio. One more reason - I still try to make this blog as closest that I can to a magazine, so it still stories, reviews, photos and telling about shows and workshops which I find as interesting - even if I can't go myself.

For a start - the videos which I took few weeks ago at a fiesta I went to. It was at the studio Pasito. It takes a place at Florentin, Tel Aviv. It's a bit late, but rather than not showing it 

1 comment:

  1. Tienen un gran valor, por el lugar en el que se realizan. Creo que el compás es bastante aceptable, visto desde aquí. Un saludo.

    ReplyDelete