Tuesday, October 29, 2013

More and more

That was one more deadly class. Sleepy again but I came on time to change slowly my clothes, say "hello" to the dragon tattoo girl, see the end of the other class.... I don't remember that I ever saw such a mess at this class. They had a lot if new information with difficult steps. One new girl too. The new one, the looking girl and another one looked most of time from the side. Those who really danced were the girls from Mijal's company. Well, looks like that even them are humans and it was difficult for them too, they made many mistakes although they tried. 

Between classes one of the girls from the company was still trying. I can't tell if it worked out to her or not (I'm not sure myself), but it was crazy. I'm not sure that I will ever get to this level. The dragon tattoo girl took the happy one for a try to practice a bit. It didn't take long and didn't really worked out. 

Our class has started. Two new girls at class. The dragon tattoo girl came closed to me than she usually do. Mijal asked if we want a warming or we're fine. Probably someone said "warming".  Which music to put? One of the girls asked for something. The happy one said it was a nice try. She wants something else, she would tell which music, Mijal have to put what she wants, if there will be time - we'll do the other request after that. Mijal looked pretty shocked and still laughed. We all started to laugh. I'm not sure that the happy one understood what's so funny. She meant it. Mijal chosed something else, nothing from the requests. We had a short warming. The girl who usually next to me came. She got stuck in the middle and behaved again like I'm air. The warming was short.

Mijal said something about the beat of siguiryia. We started a new part which has no connection to anything we did so far. It had some music I never heard before. It was difficult to learn cause all were so close to Mijal and it was hard to see from behind, many new steps.... We had a long practice and still I'm not sure how much of it will stay on my mind and body for next class.

Ilan came a bit after we started the legs' drills. He didn't look much at us this time. He changed and went out. We made a long practice on it as well. Some new steps to finish the third drill. After that - we became two groups - one danced half while the other groups do the palmas, at the middle the palmeras danced the second part. Made it twice. At the first time I was at the group that started dancing. 

We danced three time the liviana. Still  I have to work harder on the start and still become easier every week. We worked a bit more on the end between the times. Few more girls get stuck with it. Do I really the only one there who thinks that this part is easy? Bunch of weirdos, there are harder parts at this dance. 

After class Mijal said that will be a party for the new year. I went out for Ilan. He tried to practice the farruca of the class he takes. He was there with one of the guys of Mijal's company. They both looked a bit like it isn't their day. I tried to help them with palmas. Ilan directed me to the speed. I'm not sure that I helped them much. Before I wnet I still talked with him a bit more

No comments:

Post a Comment