Thursday, October 31, 2013

My body........

One more class that I felt like collapsing into myself to death. Again - not much sleeping at night, even less than the ordinary, This time it isn't my fault. Wanted to go to sleep at noon. Hardly did it. I found out that Rocío Molina comes back to Israel. Three shows for sure, none of them at Tel Aviv. Worked a lot to find out where and when. I made a try to check with whom can I go and to which evening. My friend from Neta's studio don't want to. She said that once was enough for her (I can't understand how). Ilan probably would come too, but he still said "maybe". My friend from Jerusalem wants to come for sure. I still don't have a ticket but we were talking about when it will be the best for both of us for we will meet there. It will be for the show that comes two days after the one I published (and looked like I need to go faster). So, no time to sleep much.

This time - I didn't have a ride to class. It's possible to walk to Mijal's studio from my house, but it's double time from Neta's studio. The bus didn't come, so I walked fast, almost ran to there. Almost at the last moment, but at time to send a text message to Ilan to ask him where is he. No answer. He didn't come and I'm still not sure what happened. Still after yesterday... We still have what to talk about and we were talking it will be this evening. 

At the very advances was a guitar player who I never saw before. Between classes Ayelet showed him a part of a dance to work with him. Moran made palmas. It looked good but I was too tired to enjoy it. 

We made a warming. That was relaxing for a moment. We started to work once on the legs' part. Mijal asked one of the girls who usually at the front to go back to the front. Ayelet came to be between me and the guitar player. Once again. Mijal said we all look tired. She said that it can happen to everyone, but at flamenco we have to be ready all the time for all can happen. We made a lot of practice on the first part. It included many times on very certain parts of it. Then we made all of it. When we finished once from the start to end after a long practice - the guitar player asked if that's all. It looked much shorter. Mijal said it's after repeating all 8 times. Oh, but the way - this is Itamar. After she said his full name I understood that I know who he is. I heard his name before, but I never saw him live (yet). She said that we're the girls. Beautiful girls.  
We went on to the other parts. The practice which is more dancing is easier for me, but this time even that was hard and I didn't do it perfect. Near the end - Mijal asked the dragon tattoo girl and the girl from the front to do the last part, just both of them. They made it well. After working a lot on both parts of practice a real dancing siguiriya - we made both together. We made it in two groups. I was at the group that made first the the "second" part - the first between of real dancing. I love this part the most between the three. The other group made to us palmas. We finished dancing - the other group made the last part while we made palmas. We changed the order after that.

Dancing the siguiryia. Mijal asked the girl from the front to tell the guitar player what do we do. She couldn't tell him at a way that could help him. Mijal asked all of us to try to tell. There was a thing that I said what comes next, but it was probably was too quiet. Mijal asked the girl who got married last week what comes next. She said what I said and it was correct. We danced twice before the class ended. 

At the way out I asked the guitar player if he will come every week now, He said that only this time cause the ordinary guitar player couldn't come. He asked for my name. I needed to answer twice cause he heard a name which is close to mine

2 comments:

  1. ""Dijo que le puede pasar a todos, pero en el flamenco hay que estar preparados todo el tiempo para todo puede suceder.""

    Es verdad. Sucede lo que esperas y lo que nunca crees que pasará. Esa es la magia, la poesía del flamenco. Gracias por las frases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo tengo una maestra muy buena. Tengo suerte

    ReplyDelete