Sunday, November 24, 2013

From the tablao

Let's start with photos. I know, horrible to do it without to ask, but it's mostly non professional photos, it's like a tablao and some made videos. I made also a video from fin la fiesta, but... Later. I'm sorry for the bad quality of photos. My camera doesn't fit for that, I don't have much experience of taking photos of dancing (but taking videos of dancing is a different thing), and I was in a place which was easy to see all without a disturb - but a bit far (from the balcony). Here's some photos, the less horrible...:

Ayelet Shachar por solea




Mijal Natan por taranto






Ayelet Shachar and Hadas Nestel por Alegria 







Ayelet Shachar and Hadas Nestel por martinete




















Hadas Nestel por 
siguiryia








Mijal Natan por alegria










No comments:

Post a Comment