Tuesday, November 26, 2013

It has been a day

Yeah, I know! You're about to day "again" but it wasn't only the sleeping hours which I missed. A long rough day and not enough sleeping. I wasn't sure if I'm gonna handle class like I'm not sure now if I can write now (but I will try). 

This time I came without my hand watch. It has a connection to what I've been through today. I saw on the computer and heard from the radio the hour that I left home. This time I didn't have a ride and I didn't open my phone for checking how long does it take me, just made it fast as I can. Outside were few girls from my class who made a practice. It was enough to know I'm in time. None of them even noticed me this time - even that I said "hello" and through them, and even that the dragon tattoo was one of them and I trusted her to notice me. The class before was on. I went to change. On the balcony was one who I didn't need to do more than being for she would say "hello" to me. 

Down again. Ayelet and Moran who were in this class were the only ones who really danced. The others made a little try of parts from their dance. Now The dragon tattoo girl noticed me. There was a half cake and some candies. I think it's because of the birthday from yesterday. No one really touched it. I dared to take a small piece after the dragon tattoo girl made it. That was good. It was tasty and the sugar filled me with some energy. Mijal told some things to the other group about dancing. I was listening cause it was interesting, but this day... I already forgot what she said. 

We had a little brake between classes. One of the little girls came cause this week she won't be able to come on Wednesday.

A short legs' warming before the action stars. I wasn't sure all the time that I do well. Mijal came to check from close the girls of my area and had nothing to fix any of us this time. First drill of technique with music. Went pretty well. Moved on to the part which I love the most at those drills. With music. Mijal was very pleased from all of us. At the next part the problems has started. We made it over and over again - all and parts. Some alone. As far as I didn't know the hour but know at which part Ilan normally comes to the men's class - I started to wonder when he's about to come. We started to work on the last part. Problems again and new steps we started to work on at last Wednesday. Ilan came. He looked a lot from the balcony when Mijal made us a speech about the making of those steps, how does she teach us the moves and how some made a try to dance it alone. And he changed and went out to practice. 

We started to work on the newest parts of the siguiryia. Some steps I forgot and I think we didn't work on those all last Monday. Still it went better. With the practice I started to remember. Some felt like they comes naturally already, some are still difficult for me to make although I understand. Others has been fixed. 

We started dance the full siguiryia. The others did the entrance pretty weak and I wasn't sure that I remember well the strength. Mijal stopped the music because of it and because we made it too much like we have the whole time in the world. She said that we have time for it on Wednesday but not today. He can't hear us. She prepared the music again and told her phone "which had the song): "Miguel Poveda, oye!". We danced all from start to end. At the start I still have what to fix, but the mistakes becomes smaller and I remember it better. The end of new steps was a little problem again. 

After class and before we went away Mijal asked us to notice that will be a party like last year of Silvester. Last year I didn't go from many reasons, this time I want to come but not sure I can. Before I went - I went out to talk with Ilan. He was alone there this time. Again not much time to talk but worth than nothing 

No comments:

Post a Comment