Thursday, November 28, 2013

Next line

I guess that I can't remember when was the last time I was sleeping normally. Now also after two days of fixing my house with some help of a weird person, knowing that a singer which I grew up on his music has died without any warning, knowing that many other people are sad because of this death at least as I am because of his talent and his personality, a new/old fight with very certain couple of neighbours... I came to class exhausted physical and mentally. 

When I came few girls out next to the door has started talking about the singer who dies and how horrible it is. At the studio = The class before was on. The guitar player was playing to them. The dragon tattoo girl didn't come. Got into the toilets, changing and so. Three times others wanted to get in too. They were dancing there, the other class. Most with their own fans. I noticed that the looking girl was holding a fan which looks like a fan of Mijal. I was right. At the end of this class she brought back the fan to Mijal who took it back to her office. I wondered if Mijal wasn't afraid that her fan will brake. The looking girl, Ayelet and Moran stayed for the class that I take. 

My class has started with a warming, relax music... Although I love this part and normally start to relax from it after few moments - it was hard. I still felt the stress of last days at my body. I didn't do real mistakes but I felt that my body is very stiff and I cant let go even  I made a try. My body started to move a bit better only when this part has finished. Still tired and need a lot of strength to be concentrated and dance without to brake.  And the girl who usually next to me got back from a brake. From some reason - she still thinks that I need to stand next to the wall or disappear. 

We made all parts of legs. I remember like one of them we made twice although Mijal was very pleased from all of us in each one of the parts. We learned some new steps for the last part. I almost lost my patience because it became too much for me, but after while I got it. I think that I got it... We we've been asked to dance as three groups - each one will dance another part of legs of real dancing. We had the option to choose which part do we want to dance. Although I love the most the first one - I stayed in my place to dance the third. I had two reasons. The weird one was that I was too lazy to move. The main reason was that the third part is still the most difficult for me and because of that I think that I need to work harder on it. It went well cause the looking girl went to dance the first and Ayelet joined the group which danced the third. The dance itself - the group of the second was at the middle and started. We made them palmas. The group of the first started when they finished and we closed it while all makes us palmas. This time was easier than I thought it would be. Mijal said that all of us made it very well. She said that we will do it again, but next times we will change it, probably by order and will change by who will dance which part for sure. 

We danced all the liviana. Ayelet was still around. Some of the steps she made it at the opposite, probably in a way that she dance on stage. It helped me and confused me at the same time. It was easy to see her for remembering  steps which not yet feel right, but once I made steps at the opposite like although it's about steps which are easy for me and I know how to do right. By the way - at this part I missed another step which I know how to do. The girl next to me came too close. I had nowhere to run, so her hand got into mince twice in one minute or so. At a part which is close to it she was standing and looking. 

We learned some new steps for the liviana. danced all again with the new steps. Pretty the same - almost missed (or did I miss for sure?) because I was looking at Ayelet. The girl next to me had to stuck her hand once again and stand for looking a moment after. At the end I started to miss a bit because I couldn't any more. 

The guitar player went away. The mother of one of the little girls came. We worked on some little parts of dance. A moment before the class was over - the mother already wanted to take her kid and asked if it's over


No comments:

Post a Comment