Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Improvisation at the normal studio

This time I thought I'm about to be late or at least come to close to start of class. I ran. At my way I saw the wicked witch with her dogs (I'm truly sorry for the poor dogs). At least I know now that she isn't at the studio. Finally - I came at time which I could change without stress. This time there was too much silence at the studio which I hate but many kids and their parents around. I noticed a sign for the other studio for the classes of Neta. YEAH! The husband of the fat woman was sitting outside, most of girls have been there already, some at the other class. The friend of the assistant came back. Andreu was playing. Neta said "hello". I didn't really answer (or did I do it fast?). I got into the dressing room. The snobbish woman was there at a talking mood. I almost gave up on ladies room for being less stressed at class itself. Got back. Ilan and my friend still didn't come. I sent a text message to Ilan. I wasn't worry to my friend, she comes late many times but it doesn't fit Ilan and he didn't tell me anything accept one thing he may. 

There was a little brake between classes. The snobbish woman asked me what's about Ilan and my friend. I didn't know what to answer. I said that Ilan may... He probably went this evening to see the new show of Compas Company although there are some other dates. Andreu started to dance sevillanas with the non clean one. After a while she stopped and he still was dancing. Neta said that Ilan sent her a text message that he can't come this evening but let's not forget about the "game" she wanted to do with us. What's the hour? Neta was a bit dreaming and needed someone to tell her it's about time to start. 

We worked on the new steps. Few more and one more option to go on with and old step. This time it was easier. This time Neta was worried for a change for the place I have or not. She asked all to move to the right cause "Orna on the piano". Me and the Russian girl took videos of the newest thing. Of course I made it as well although the Russian girl did it already cause at her case it wasn't sure that she will share it with us. I always share it at our Facebook group.

Fine, let's dance. Andreu is here. We've been asked to be at a circle around Andreu. Neta asked to be at a connection with the others. As I understood from her - we needed to do one little short part. I was the first. I made it short. Once I got a blackout. When I finished Neta was amazed I made it short. If I meant to do it longer - she needed to say it clearer. She said I made good and correct with all, I just need to practice more the steps for making it more correct. The non clean one was after me and wasn't bad at all, but... After that Neta remind that she didn't give us much time to think. She gave a bit time to think what to do. Andreu was rushing to think faster. One of the girls (kill me, I already forgot who) needed to start over and over again because of too many mistakes. I was amazed that the friend of the assistant made it not too bad for her level. She normally don't know how to dance, she didn't know what she's doing, she was at a brake... Still she didn't do any mistakes (by chance).

Then the "game". One starts and choose someone else to continue her. I was first again. I was choosing my friend to go on after me. I know, not a surprise at all.  The assistant made a try to convince Neta to continue, she gave up after few times Neta told her that she can't do that. After one round Neta asked again what's the time. We still have 5 minutes. She needed also to remind her when does class need to finish. One more round. Now with another letra. We started to remind another letra, Neta went on at the start with the one we sang all class. This time I was the last one and needed the mercy of the assistant. Neta asked me to choose someone and she wanted to go on. We all  made our turns again. Neta said we all made it well today and we were beautiful. Let's get ready. Neta said that when the weather get warmer we'll go back to the port and dance. She's threatening that next time we'll do it = she will take a video of us and upload it to YouTube. My friend said it will be better if a real singer will sing to us and not us. Neta disagree, she thinks it will be better if we will sing and dance like at the class. 

At the dressing room has started a conversation. The new show of Mijal with Compas Company. Some said they won't come because it's without anyone from Spain. The Russian girl and me go for sure, she was worried when do I come just because I said that I will. And a conversation about Miguel Angel and Rafael Amargo just because of the shows they had with her. 

On the way out I asked Neta if it means we're back to this studio. Neta said it's only for this evening, after that back to the other studio. I told her that I rather this one. I told her some of the reasons. I said about the strip shows I made without my will to the husband of the fat woman at the other studio. Neta didn't say a word about it, Andreu was laughing 

No comments:

Post a Comment