Wednesday, February 26, 2014

About those things

I thought telling today about yesterday's class. Well, last night I was too tired again and too pissed from few little things. I thought I will sleep a bit (or at least try), relax a bit and write. Plans changed. As far as Paco has gone this way and not much to tell about last night - I will tell shortly. Very shortly.

So, last night at the improvisation: Ilan and my friend still weren't there. The assistant and the "ballerina" didn't come, so it was peaceful. Even the fat woman din't dare to stay, so even better. Although Andreu was there - my solo wasn't horrible but wasn't perfect. We had a drill after that. I was second, this time it was hard to me to hear what Andreu play to me, I wasn't focused and Neta didn't stop telling me what to do - a thing which confused me even more. I made a try to do as she told me to, but it never was on time. Great! I just made a fool of myself again! At the siguiryia we had few new steps. Neta checked me out. She was shocked that I learned fast the new steps. Yeah, even the hard siguiryia is easier for me than dancing tangos alone at her studio. I took a video. The non clean one was worried if I will upload to our Facebook group. It doesn't matter that I do it every time and she never look, as it happened this time again. She pissed me without a connection. Between parts of class she decided that she stay there alone (yeah, with 3 more women who "do nothing"). Those who didn't start at September don't do all dance, but we do most. So at the part we stand aside and do palmas she couldn't dance just like that - she had to tell Neta that we ("they") do nothing. WTF? I'm sure that she didn't have for too long.

And this morning I heard that Paco has died last night from a heart attack. I heard it on the news at the radio. As the man at the radio said his name I had a bad feeling, I can't explain well what in his voice and the fact it was in the new made my heart feel like falling and have a guess it won't be good. It took me some more time to find out more details accept the heart attack. He was at a vacation with his kids in Cancun, Mexico. Came to one of beaches there. On the beach he got a heart attack and died. 66 years old in his death. I still think that it's a great loss and it's a shame I won't have a chance to see another show of him. At least I have the great luck to see him in a live show once with Farru at Tel Aviv. It was the first show I wrote about in this blog. The good part for him was that at least he got  beautiful place to die at (and does NOT make me any happier).

I add here a link. No, it isn't what I wrote about him. I still don't have the mental power to look for it at the archive. It's an article which was written today by someone else for an Israeli news website. It includes some of details

http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-4492765,00.html


No comments:

Post a Comment