Thursday, February 20, 2014

Flamenca - the show of Noa Drezner

Two birds at a time - I came early enough. As far as it was at Suzanne Dellal - I went to the cashier desk. Instead of calling - I bought there tickets for two shows at the upcoming Días de Flamenco. I had some time to talk with fellows I know. This time it was mostly with Natasha. We went on with things we wrote each other at Facebook. Were some other fellows I know, but less than I thought. Outside were Shuky and Maayan. They felt like they still be there. I was surprised that they didn't notice I said "hi". Another guy who I found out later on that I needed to know who he was answered me. I thought will be more people I know than I saw. 

At the show itself:

There was a "stage" on stage for dancing. The show has started pretty on time. entrance. Four chairs. Noa Drezner, Shuky Shveiky, Maayan Doari and Eran Horwitz. It started with a solo of Noa. A small light on the stage, mostly on Noa. She was playing a Granina.  Something relaxing. It felt like there's nothing between the granina and next accept few knocks on the guitar. It moved on with buleria. Maayan joined with his cajon and other percussion, Eran joined with his bass guitar and Shuky sang. Maybe because I love this palo more - I enjoyed more at this part. 

Moved on with a siguiryia. Adva Yermiyahu came to stage wearing a white bata de cola dress. It has an orange part which is hard for me to explain = kinda orange strings from the shoulders part down to the waist. She was dancing on the "stage on stage". She made a thrill and had lots of self control. The audience clapped their hands to her. It moved to alegria with not much brake. Adva was still dancing at her bata. After the alegria finished - she went down. 

To stage came Ishay Ben Yaacov (I hope that I spell his name appropriate in English). Yeah, that's the guy who answered my hello outside. Next palo was tangos. Noa, Shuky, Maayan and Eran went on as usual. Isahy was playing on a flute. It sound so happy and the harmony was a pleasure to the ears. Ishay pulled down his flute when this part was over. The flute still on stage on a special facility. Ishay went down. 

Next came the solea. Although Shuky, Eran and Maayan were still there, Shuky sang and the other two played - it was a solea of Noa without any doubt. One more relaxing thing. 

Ishay got back to stage and took his flute. All together made a buleria. Adva came in. This time she was wearing a shirt and a short skirt which are not made for flamenco, but it was fit for now. She was dancing. There was a lot of energy on stage that part. Adva made a defy salida from stage at the moment the music stopped. After a moment she came in again from the other side of stage. She stood at the side. 

Next - a solea por buleria. All musicians were playing (accept Shuky who was sinning). Adva was a palmera most of time. There are palos which I love more, but this one made something to me. Near the end - when Shuky finished to sing - Asva was dancing a bit. She made her salida a bit before music was over and she got back to the palmas. 

Noa and Shuky were sitting next to each other. They started talking. Who will do it? Fine, Shuky has the microphone, Noa will whisper to him. He introduced the people on stage. Ishay was already out and Shuky asked him to come back for it. Noa of course was the last. 

For end - another buleria. Finished almost as it started - Noa, Maayan and Eran were playing. Shuky was sinning. 

Fin la fiesta. All were standing, only palmas without any guitar. Ishay was behind and again - he needed to be called to be with them. This time Eran did it. Yael Horwitz who was at the audience joined them a moment after the palmas of buleria has started. Some of the audience were clapping their hands to her. Shuky was sinning a bit. After one letra - Yael replaced him and sang. Shuky was dancing a bit. Every fin la fiesta he makes something crazy that makes the audience laugh. This time it wasn't different. If there was a difference it was only by making all laugh more than ever. He got back to the cuadro and got back sinning. Yael got back doing "only" palmas. Adva started dancing. She made it much less crazy but had a lot of grace. After a while she "called" Noa to join her. Noa is a great guitar player but it was easy to see that she's not used to dance. Half of time Adva was dancing while Noa looked a bit confused. They went a salida together. All went down from stage. 

Again - Noa got back to stage. She checked on of the microphones. It didn't work out. Fine, we still can hear her, don't we? She apologized that she didn't talk earlier cause she was excited. She thanked the audience for coming, she thanked the people that have been on stage with her cause this show couldn't happen without them, the thanked the people of backstage, she thanked her parents... There will be another show at 14 to March.

Outside again. As a part of my rude - I made a try to come to them to backstage. Someone who work there sent me out and told me they will come out later on. Fine... Natasha came to stand next to me and talk. One more person who I don't know and Yael came too. I told Yael that I enjoyed seeing her join the stage at the end (which is true). They got in, I came with them. They came at the start to the boys and gave up. The girls accepted that the door will open, but at the start they said not to come in, they will come in a moment. But Adva noticed me and changed her mind. She hugged Natasha on her way to hug me. I found myself hug with Noa as well. I told them I loved it. I apologized if it was rude to come in this way, I just wanted to tell that it was great. Two more men came in. Noa told me that all is fine. 

At the hall - one worker asked the audience to leave the hall and wait very outside. A bit more talking outside. Adva told me that Shuky came sick and almost gave up to perform this evening. We'll see about the workshop at Friday. 

OK, I had my pleasure and I need to sleep from time to time 

No comments:

Post a Comment