Thursday, April 24, 2014

Back to the solea

And after a brake I didn't ask for - once again I can't sleep well before classes. I tired... I thought that not early enough, but... Outside one of the girls made a practice. How does she remember anything? Still smiling and say hello when I only got into the path to the studio. A man from Mijal's company was sitting there watching the class before. Up on the balcony the nice one was sitting there watching. Hello... I made it on time to change and was myself the end of the other class. Between classes said something to the guitar player that he changed something at the music in a way he shouldn't. I gave her money for David and Bat Sheva as agreed. The paying for this show is through Keren, but as far as I come to the studio... I asked by the way if she knows about Ilan. By mistake she knew even before I did... And a friend of hers died two days after the death at the family of Ilan. And all for asking her to have some mercy on him tomorrow at the rehearsal (yeah, she took him for performing with them at David and Bat Sheva this time). Now I know he missed once a rehearsal because of it. Anyway, still time till the shows, he's been given a little time on stage and I do believe he has enough talent to handle it in the time he has to practice. 

Few minutes brake. 

We started with a short legs' warming as usual. And some new drills. Difficult new drills for legs on the beat of solea. There was a joke near the end of practice, but I'm too tired to remember it now. I will probably remember after I'll finish writing what did they say. Mijal said that after we will have a big part of solea we may take those drills as a part of dance itself, at least a part of the drills. 

We started to practice the solea itself. A bit after the entrada. The guitar player didn't remember a thing of what did he play us before. Mijal made a try to remind him. Didn't really help. I didn't remember much from the dance. At least Ayelet was next to me, another girl who remembered was at the line before, from time to time I could see Moran.... I had at who to look. Still difficult. One of the days I came THAT tired till like I'm at a middle of hallucination. I still don't know from where the power to write now. The man from her company looked at the floor. Mijal asked him to look to the front. He doesn't have to look at the mirror. She never look at the mirror, cause if she will... What she's going to see! That's enough we need to suffer! It's possible to look behind the mirror. The little girls sure still don't know what can be wrong. Two girls from the class after already sat at the balcony to watch us.

Working on the second part. Ayelet has been sent to the front. After a short time Mijal asked who knows it who doesn't. The lines has been changed. After she asked again I notice it was for asking those who knows it well to be behind and those who don't know the steps will be at the front. I came to the front. I learned all, but I don't remember it well enough. For my joy - the looking girl was at the front now too. I knew she isn't better than me! And the man from Mijal's company. Well, if a professional dancer still need this help.... I'm relax now. Just sleepy. The circles didn't take much practice because of time. It was enough for the friend of the happy one will start to laugh with the nice one. The friend was behind me now and from a weird reason which I'm not sure if it needed - I have a feeling she was laughing at me. Fine, as long as I'm not sure if it's true - I'm NOT gonna do any drama. Other steps... Damn! I know it! And it's easier than all we had till now this class.... I just needed all rest of class to start remembering it.

At way back home I stopped for ice cream. Mostly for old times, never mind those old times were last year with Ilan after classes at the studio of Neta. I don't know when will be next time. He doesn't come back with me any more, never mind which class and at which studio. But as as far as I was alone I didn't stay to eat it there, I got back home with the ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment