Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Back to the studio

Tired again. Hope it won't be too weird. 

I came well this time, just nervous. My friend was outside with the assistant and her friend. I said happy birthday to my friend. She had yesterday. I told her that I sent her a message through Facebook. She said that she hates Facebook so she didn't see yet. Fine. As far as things happened bad lately I didn't wish to go on with it so I got in. Andrue was there playing to the bata class. The fat woman didn't understand a step. I went to change. The bata girl and the non clean one came. I had a conversation with the bata girl, a longer conversation than I had with my friend. Got back to the studio. One the way I saw the Russian girl out. I said "Hi"/ She just looked at me, no respond, just looked angry. Inside again. The fat one said that she doesn't like what Andrue played. I came to hear and see the shocked respond of Neta from the way she said it. Neta said that next week they will change it for the fat woman would like the music. Their class was over. I gave a pay check to Neta, a thing which remind her that the fat woman need to pay as well. I asked Andreu for his respond to me last Thursday. Well, he wasn't aware it was a bit weird, he came  for Moy and there were too many people that he knows, so... Nothing personal against me. 

Things still happened. I went to wash my hands. All stood in a circle with pieces of papers. What's that? I found a place outside the circle. Neta gave me the one she was holding at her hands. One side of it was with the tangos we had so far, the other side which was up included letras of other tango songs. One of Camaron and Paco. I do know the song but don't know well the words. Neta let us hear some of things. We made a try to sing Camaron. And move to dance. Neta said we'll have the music. I asked if Ilan will have too. Neta said that he will when he will return. I asked her if she knows about the recent death in his family. She said that of course.  

One of the videos I took helped. The other one of tangos was deleted from my camera and I don't remember when I did it... At least there was a start of a memory (the non clean one remembered the start), a thing which helped to continue. Neta made a try that the bata girl will be more in the middle and more at the front. The bata girl almost cried because of it. She's too shy although she dance amazing. And working on the third letra. I took a video at my camera, Neta took at her phone. 

This part to be on the edge of time. Dancing solos. I was the first. Took me a little while till I heard when can I get in. A little more while I heard my friend count loud. I know it meant for helping me. More then help in dancing it helped me to relax - she still care about me and we're still friends. I wasn't perfect and made some mistakes, but I made it somehow. It was better than last time I made a try. It seemed to me that Andrue made a try to communicate with me too. Not only that he was playing - I noticed how much he was focused in me and signed me from time to time when I wasn't sure if we're together in it. 

I won't get into all, but... My friend made something different than other times, something more relaxed which looked so  feminine. She danced better than ever. She got her jaleo naturally. The Russian girl stopped in the middle, wanted to give up and it was difficult to remind her that it's not a behavior of a dancer. The bata girl was amazing. She didn't need to do much to get jaleo. We're over with this part after the time. Neta said that Shuky will sing for us at the end of year show. She wants to bring him to class once for he will see us, we'll be able to practice with him and he will teach us some more. That time it will include all class, not only half. 

Moving to the siguiryia. The assistant and her friend went away before it started. Never mind. It's too difficult for them. We took our castanets. Now all of us do it. My friend was worried about with who does she do all parts. Wait, when do Ilan returns? Both of them and the non clean one left alone to do all. Me and the snobbish woman have a part that we do something like palmas on our castanets while they dance. 

At the start we worked on the newest part. Luck that I still had the video. A lot of work. Neta was watching me a lot. Accept of one thing to fix me and the snobbish woman, the same thing for both of us = no complains. I think she even mumbled something about that I was good. And will continue at another time in a way which didn't mean to be. Things change again. One thing changed for good. A step which I thought didn't come easy only for me has changed cause non of us made it perfect. The sound sounds the same, it just without sending feet to the front. 

Do we have some time to dance all? 10 more minutes. We started. We made a mess few times and started the  siguiryia at least three times. We finished on time. 

Would we have the the music she was talking about in the start of class? Neta promised it for next week. Her assistant suppose to take care for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment