Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Escuela bolera again

I was afraid I won't be well. Not only two weeks brake from those classes - less and less sleeping at rest of time. So, I came running. I kinda woke up on the way. I came almost at the last moment. I still had a little time to talk with Ilan and offer him something for the summer. The nice one from Neta's studio came and talked with me before class has started.  Before class has officially started Mijal said that there is a couple of  missing castanets. Whoever took it - it's fine but she wants it back. A little dog started to run over at the studio. Some played with the dog, but the dog didn't come to my area. The "ballerina" came at the last moment. 

Class has started with a castanets drill. Technique thing. It took me a little while to get warm with it, but Mijal didn't find anything to fix me although she was looking. And something new. The drill of Hugo wasn't this time. After that the ordinary drills of ecuela bolera. The dog has been taken for walks outside and to the office room. 

We learned some new steps to the escuela bolera. Some tries with music, some without and some of all together from the start. Two new little things at the escuela bolera Mijal said that it's possible to do it "ballet" stuff, it's possible to do it "flamenco" style and it's possible to do something in the middle. it dependent in us and our feelings. When she was talking about one of those new steps she was looking mostly at me and smiled and said it will be fine to do it flamenco.

Putting off the castanets, let's see what do we remember from the buleria. The looking girl started to be too much at my area. The friend of the happy one joined. Most of us forgot the end. We made a practice on the end. The dog moved all over the studio again. Mijal held her for a moment for a kiss. She's been asked if she's the owner of the dog and how old is she. The dog belongs to her daughter and she's 4 months old. Few fellows of men's class came. I know it's mean but I was glad that my friend didn't come. Yet. We danced the buleria over and over again. My friend came after all and was ready at the last round. 

After class I was talking with Ilan and my friend. Something goes through her again. I thought she's got back to herself, but... She "needed" to tell me that Neta is already talk about end of year show. NO! A date was before Ilan took his brake at those classes... She needed to ask me if I'm about to perform. I asked her how long dies she knows me. She was wondering a lot and no answer. I asked her what does she think. She thinks I'm about to be the first one to come with keys. So she does know me. A moment after she needed to shout on me because of a question I had. And she "needed" to tell me what's going on with Ilan. Why? He tells me himself about the news... 

The "ballerina" stayed for the men's class. Before I went out I noticed that class had a brake because of her. She didn't understand a step

No comments:

Post a Comment