Friday, April 25, 2014

On the beach again

OK. I hope it won't be too weird and hope I will finish writing fast. Tired like hell and tomorrow morning I dance in a workshops.....

So, one more show at the restaurant on the beach. This time: dancers were Adva Yermiyahu (as usual, I can't complain) and Adi Akiva. On the Guitar was Noa Drezner. The singer was Ofir Atar. Cajon - Maayan Doari.  I invited a place again. I don't have many chances to see Adi perform live, so if it must be at this restaurant... 

I came few minutes before the table meant to be ready for me. Next to the restaurant I met the one who I thought is nice last year at the studio of Neta. She hardly wanted to talk and didn't try to hide it. She was waiting for I will get in till she will too. So, maybe it's time to tell that one of the Facebook girls is Shiran Siboni. That's mostly for the photos I may have in the next few days to show. She was sitting with a guy I didn't know at the entrance. I came to say hello. She didn't like the place cause it was impossible to see normally from there. She said that she should have say that she's taking photos. She was waiting also to the other Facebook girl. I went to ask for my place. I placed next to the table of Shiran. Can't see well myself. And the table has been taken a moment before. So did the chairs. The guy who has the list told me this is the best they have cause all will be full. I went to talk with Noa till they give me a table. She felt like she need to apologize for the bad place I received. I told her it isn't her fault. I got back to the place I meant to sit at. Shiran was laughing I'm about to stand all show. She told me that a chair made for her table will stay empty so I can take. I did. After a moment a waiter brought me a table from outside...... Idit came too and received a great table, but she went to park her car better. The other Facebook girl came and was watching Idit's table. She got back a moment before the show has started. My food came the same time, cold.... One of the Florentins and a friend of hers sat near by me. At least when I said it's a bit difficult to see - the Florentin made a try NOT to disturb, her friend made a try to tell me I won't see anything anyway. 

For a start of show they played a buleria.  Fine, I started to relax. Next came an alegria. Adi and Adva came to stage wearing black dresses. At the start they both danced. After that solos. Adi was first, Adva made a moment after her. Each one of them made 3 solos at this part (if I remember well), they finished together. The difference between watching an alegria and dancing it... I still hate dancing it, but they were amazing! I was hypnotic from watching it. Shiran went to stand for she will be able to take some photos. The other Facebook girl came to stand next to her. When it was over = Adi went out of stage, Adva stayed for palmas. Shiran and the other Facebook girl came back to their place. Tangos. A cool part of music. And one more buleria. Till this point I almost forgot that I'm pissed on the service of the restaurant. 

Adva started to talk. She said it will be this way all summer, every Thursday. From time to time will be artists from here and from Spain with them. By the way she have the honor to perform with her good friend Adi Akiva. Adi got back to the stage with a red dress. Another alegria. So much energy and so much talent in this dancer! Diran got back standing for taking photos, the other Facebook friend next to her. Behind me stood a guy who needed to tell that she's smiling. NO!!! Really? I couldn't see it myself! And after all it's an alegria! After a long dance she stood. The music finished just like this. As far as I'm at the scene for years and learn I wasn't taken by surprise from the continue. I know, I'm not a professional dancer and probably won't be this life, but I get enough to know things deep. After few moments she got back dancing. It moved to a buleria. The musicians respond to her. It was a very fast buleria which needed a lot control from all of them. And there was a letra from the tango I learn this year to 
 improvise with. I think it was that part...

A brake. The bimbo was there and she came to talk with Shiran who hardly knows her. I went to talk with  Idit. She told me that one of the Florentins said that those who didn't invite a table this time weren't allow to get innto the restaurant. Shiran and the other Facebook girl joined. After while Idit went to talk with others. I saw Adi and Maayan next to the door of the kitchen. I went to tell them that they are amazing. OK, they thanked me and told they about to go on. Noa is pretty ready for that. 

After brake was another musical chart. No sinning. Adi was a palmera. Ofir made a start of jaleo. After that Adi was introducing Adva. This time Adva got back to stage with a red costume. A solea. She's also amazing to my eyes. After a while someone, I'm not sure if one of the audience or a waiter started to "sing" to her and a bit disturbed Ofir at this work. Adva couldn't help it, she started to smile and made a comment. It was something like sinning back a jaleo without to stop dancing. This girl has a sense of humour accept her talent. Some of the audience laughed from this case. I admit that I wasn't different by that. It took her a little time  till she got back to the mood of solea and the smile was over. The smile got back when it moved to the buleria. 

Adva came to be another palmera. Music part. One more tango. A glass broke down next to the stage. How easy to see that there are Jews in the audience. Some said "Mazal Tov". A braking glass is a sign for a good luck (go figure).Some people stopped outside and looked from the window. One of them was a young mother and her little child. They danced till the waiter brought them a bench to sit on outside. One more buleria.

Adva said that they are about to finish. A rumba has started. Adi was dancing. After a while she signed to Adva that she will dance too. Adva signed for no, but a moment after she was dancing. After she made a solo - both of them danced together. Ofir was sinning another letra from the tango I learn this year. It was a pleasure to see it and I could hardly hold myself to join the sinning. I lips' signed.

Fin la fiesta. Adva said that she's happy that so many of the flamenco scene are there. She won't call names, but all from the scene are invited. Fine. I came too and wasn't sure if I will try to dance or stay as a palmera. Hagai Leshem was there too and replaced Maayan on the cajon. Eithan Bartal came too. First letra Ofir and Eithan were sinning together. Not sure I can dance it. It was very fast., I had a blackout and couldn't remember a thing and I didn't do it for too long. Second letra Ofir was sinning alone. One of the Florentins, the one was was sitting next to me was first to dance. I hate her style. The other Florentin was next. I hate her too. After that was a girl who I don't know, I have no idea how. She was good. Eithan sang and slow down. Ofir was dancing. Funny as usual. Adi and Adva finished it together. 

I took my time to talk with fellows before I went back home. After a night walk with my dog I found at Facebook a non focused photo from fin la fiesta. I'm there too


No comments:

Post a Comment