Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Go on with the escuela bolera to the end

I came tired, but at least the running helped me to come enough on time. I was talking with Ilan and showed him a video from Thursday. I made a try to know what will be this evening. He\s coming back for sure this evening to the studio of Neta, there will be a celebration at class for his birthday and coming back, after that... Maybe sitting somewhere around, but he rather ask my friend if she accept it. Just because he's a good friend of mine and I really love him - there are moments which I wanna slap his face. Why dies he need to ask her? He's grown enough to have his own will... ! And at the end I will have the chance to find out that they were celebrating without me. The "ballerina" made a try to get into our conversation. Typical! One more person who need to shut up. Between classes I still was talking with him. I made to catch Mijal and telling her why didn't I come on Thursday to the conversation (the show). Ilan thinks it was a mistake that I didn't have any question to ask through him, so I mostly heard about the food and wine which has been there. Oh, they made it 4 hours until 1:00 AM. By the way I need to take my castanets. I said to Ilan who was worried if I'm taking it or not that I will take his at the end. He didn't like it. I made it to say to Ayelet that she looks good. She was a bit embarrassed, I have no idea why. Ilan didn't hear me say it and told her the same. Again she was embarrassed. 

Class has started with castanets drills, just a drill and some of escuela bolera. And coming back to a drill which I forgot about and we didn't do for a while. And coming back for a little while for the drill of Hugo. 

Mijal said that she wants to finish the dance of escuela bolera this time. Oh damn, my camera at my bag! Fine, I guess we'll go on with it next week. We worked a lot on the last steps, a bit for us, a lot for Hadas who came back after too long. She still knew a lot of it. And we learned about two options we have about two or three things although escuela bolera is "built" as it is. And last steps. Dancing all from start to end. My friend came and looked very happy to look. Mijal showed us with Hadas one more option how to finish this dance if we do it in couples.  One more try from start to end. Near the end at a part we could have two options I noticed that Ilan made something very weird.  And taking off the castanets. My friend already came down from the balcony into the studio itself. If was difficult to ask him about the weird thing. She was taking him. A moment after - Mijal said that she need to ask us something. We will work next week and a bit more on the escuela bolera, but we finished it. Sh wants to go on with something new since next week. What do we prefer? To go on with Clasico Español and go on to practice a lot the castanets, or do we prefer to come back dancing flamenco? Ilan didn't need to think, he wants the Clasico Español. Someone told him "no" and he didn't like it. Mijal offered a vote. Who wants Clasico Español? I thought one more moment and raised my hand. Few more did, but it was something like half. Someone else said that she avoid voting. My friend asked what it is. I made a try to tell her. She asked Mijal again. After a short answer as possible my friend asked her what does she get from it. Mijal said that she doesn't get a thing accept serving us. For that she needs to know what most of us want. In case we'll go on with Clasico Español - we'll make a lot of practice on the castanets, if we're coming back to flamenco we will still go on a bit of castanets practice. My friend said that she go on for sure with the next class, but if the dance of our class will be pretty she will take it too. Fine, Mijal will think of how to go on with it. Ilan said that I wasn't voting enough. I did vote! e said that I needed to raise my both hands for that. My friend something and took a leg to the air. I made a try to answer her. I raised my leg and we pointed each other with legs. What? She said that I needed to raise my leg as well for voting.  

We were working a lot on the buleria, mostly dancing it over and over again. After that we've been asked to stand in a cuadro. Mijal said that Ilan will start dancing alone, one of us - whoever is brave and a friend will join him or replace him. He started. I had a blackout and was afraid, but after a while I joined him for he won't dance alone. So he left me alone. NO!!! I was too stressed and got back to my place. I signed him it doesn't work this way. The girl I hate since she broke me a fan started dancing. Mijal joined her for a while. A moment after Mijal left her Ilan joined for the end. Mijal said something about the cowards, but thanks for whose who made a try to dance. 

After class Ilan ran up to balcony for water. I came to him. What was that? Won't you dance with me? Well, I made it for he won't be alone and I trusted that he won't leave me alone. He was happy that I saved him and gave him the option to leave. Yeah, with the bitch... 

No comments:

Post a Comment