Saturday, July 26, 2014

About next year decisions

I got a decision to learn next year only at the studio of Neta. My friend (who I'm not sure that still my friend) already started to some decisions for me when will I will be back for the studio of Neta. Ilan stood by me. Well, I don't know how does this so called friend so sure that I will be back. I wasn't sure yet if it's only a year brake or leaving forever. Meanwhile - Neta makes this decision even easier for me, even without her will. It looks much more clear to me that it won't be a year brake... It more looks like we'll stay Facebook friends and she will stay an e-teacher of mine. Nothing more. I have too many stories and my time is short now. I hope to write all tonight, but it I will be too tired from non sleeping - it will wait for tomorrow.

No better than that - I'm not sure if I will have some photos and the video of end of year show this time. Neta say that it will cost more and it's about how many will accept to pay it. I didn't think to upload the video, but I want to have my memory from it. And about photos... That's another story. That's another memory, but a memory that I want to share. Photos with me of course, probably with Ilan as well. I know Neta would hate it, but she's not in a position that I feel like need to ask her now. Not after what happened and her non respond to me. I won't be in her studio next year, so what can she do to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment