Thursday, July 31, 2014

About tonight and tomorrow morning

Well, I did my best this week to write about all classes and rehearsal as fast as I could because of very simple reason. Tonight I will have my last class at the studio of Neta, probably the last at at all at her studio, tomorrow noon I will have the end of year show with her studio. I will need to spend all morning at Suzanne Dellal for it - the very last rehearsal with clothes, stage and lightning. 

I had so much this week and it isn't over yet. About tonight - it will wait. It will be too much. I'm about to make some beauty work for looking at my best tomorrow, so I won;t even have time to sleep a siesta before class tonight. Tomorrow morning I will have to get up early for having enough time to wake up, take my dog for his morning walk and still be on time for the rehearsal. That means that I should try to sleep a lot at night (doesn't mean I will sleep well). And as far as all of those stories takes me more time to write than it probably looks likes to the readers... Maybe it will be for the best I won't stay up tonight for those stories. The last class, last rehearsal and the show will wait for the weekend.

By this time = last two days I found out that will be some changes with who will come to see me at the show. My mother and one of her sisters meant to come. Now my aunt said that she won't be able to come, but one of my sisters said that she wants to come with her daughter (I don't know if her almost 4 years old daughter will be able to see all without freaking out, I hope she will). Still some tickets left, but not together, so one more ticket in another place at the audience. My friend that her husband takes photos said from the start that she won't attend to come. Twp more said "maybe" and I have no idea if they will come. One of them is a cousin of mine who took the photo down (Ilan and me after end of year show) last year, another one is a friend who I let her know Andreu. I knew why should I do it - they became friends. At start she said "maybe", after that because of Andreu she said that she would come for sure for seeing both of us on the same stage. I didn't hear from her since if she would come as she said or did she give up because of the war.

Till all stories will be written - I will still upload some information about shows and workshops, probably also some photos I will take tomorrow with Ilan with my camera or with his mobile phone


No comments:

Post a Comment