Thursday, July 31, 2014

Solea at the studio of Mijal

I forgot my phone at home, but came on time. I received a happy way to get in. Mijal brought her little dog again. Looks like it's every week this way now. The dog ran to me and jumped on me for playing. After a little play I took her at my hands. She was thrilled and licked my face. I heard some music at class, sound live, sound like it's Ofir, but I didn't see him. I got up to the balcony with the dog at my hands. I couldn't take her off. She was leaning her head this way on my hands for I won't leave her and looked smiling. I noticed where Ofir was sitting. Yes, he was there - between Mijal and the office. Mijal noticed me. A girl who learn at this studio much more time than I do came up too. Mijal called her dog and asked her if she found me now. I said that I can't take her off, the dog doesn't want to leave my hands. The girl said she found a good place. Yeah, this girl has her thing to be nice. After a while the dog let me pull her down to the floor, but even then she control my bags, sitting at my bags or standing on it. Instead of changing - I was more busy playing with her. Until she found someone else to play with. 

There is another girl. Tall and thin. She was one day at the last workshop I took of Miguel. Even men's palo she do it like a woman who just look for attention. Miguel said "dance like men because this is farruca". No, she won't listen. She's taken the classes before mine for a long time. Now she takes also the classes of solea. Last week she got in the front of me, no matter where I was standing - I was behind her sweaty ass. I couldn't see anything accept her sweat. Again - Mijal said that in one thing solea is like farruca - all needed to be sharp in movement. No, she won't listen. She's in her thing. This time between classes she was talking with Ayelet about a show and some dances. At least this time when class has started she wasn't at the front of me again. 

It has started with the legs' part, an escobilla we still don't have in our solea but it probably will take a part. That was our warming. Moving on to learn some new steps for the solea. After learning some new - learning some other new steps. Some girls there weren't focused and had some weird questions. It came to the point that Mijal needed to say "every escobilla is a zapateado, but not every zapateado is an escobilla". At some point The nice one, I mean the first one stopped in the middle because of a blackout. We worked a lot on the new steps and made some practice on the second letea, a thing we learned at earlier classes. 

This class - the dog missed twice at the studio. Once was a moment after she went to Ofir for petting her. Some girls from the class after us started to come. One of them who need to shut her mouth and also came to the last workshop of Miguel held the dog too. 

What's the time?  Not much time, at least not enough for all the solea. Once again - second letra and the new steps. 

Coming back home, taking my dog for a walk, coming back again, getting into Facebook and get pissed. Neta... Like I don't enough reasons to take a brake from her next year, maybe forever from her studio... e had before a fight about photos that a friend of mine uploaded to Facebook. My friend's husband took some great photos from end of year show two years ago and she uploaded. Neta liked is as well, till her assistant said that Neta was the one who uploaded it and I said it isn't true, it was a friend of mine. Neta started to fight and didn't want those photos again. Although she could ask herself from my friend through Facebook - she did it through me. After most went down - Neta asked me to ask my friend to send her. My friend said that if she wants it - she should talk direct with her instead of sending me. Neta didn't accept. She didn't got the photos because of it, but I was close to lose my friend. Because of it we needed to pay for another photographer and a video maker. This year she was inviting them again after I asked for it. Again we needed to pay the same, but Neta said we're not many this time, so the tickets will make the rest of price. Great, so what happened to the money from tickets of last year? Saturday she said that there is not enough money, so we need to pay a bit more than double. Well, I saw how many will be this year. Maybe not all asked for the photography, but we're still many people. The snobbish woman and her daughter sold 19 tickets, still Neta said that not enough tickets has been sold... Once at class recently the Russian girl asked to do a virtual flyer and upload to Facebook for people will come. I know that all other studios do it, so it's nothing that the Russian girl made up. My friend said it won't fit cause it's for us. Neta was at this side, not through Facebook and not for anyone accept those we ask for. And at start she said we need to ask her what can we upload to Facebook. After that - even that we needed to bring some more money - now we are not allow to upload photos at all to the media. Seem like not even our own photos. It hurts privacy. Well,. she uploaded to Facebook photos of some of kids from the rehearsal (of course not her kids). She wrote that there are only few more tickets left. This is from the rehearsal. By the way - she have a new alegria that she's about to dance. All should come.... Great! Now I know she's just wants the money (if I was wondering for a moment something else). Now I know that I do the right thing by leaving her studio and I really don't care if it hurts her privacy if I will upload some photos of mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment