Tuesday, July 29, 2014

This week's Clasico Español

Well, it's about to be a busy week, so although I wanna sleep... Maybe it's for the best I'll start telling. 

This time I came almost at the last moment to the class at the studio of Mijal. Not my fault this time... When I came - a girl who I don't know came. I opened the gate for the erntrance path. She came in after me. I got into the studio. She got in after me. I got up to the balcony. She came up after me. Ilan was sitting there at the end of stairs with the girl from men's class. I signed him that I'm about to kill. He asked what happened. To block my way? He let me in. They went away. I went to the loo. While changing the girl who was following me said it's a luck that I came, that was her way to get in. I asked her if she came for a trail class. She said that she did. We made an introduce.  I went down and went out to talk with Ilan. It was difficult. The new girl came down after me and almost came out as well. Ilan was still talking, till I almost could talk - the nice one came and hugged with him. Mijal came out and hugged with him too. Oh, she's in a middle of a conversation, so... We got in. I asked him if next year he could bring me my copy of photography and video. He said that he could. In case he won't go on - my friend would bting him a copy, so he could ask her to bring me one too. Oh, don't you go on with Neta? He said that he isn't sure yet about next year. The nice one of Neta's studio came, I wondered how did it come that not even hello... The new one asked me about the time of this class. Mijal came in. As dar as the new one just found out it's about Clasico Español - she didn't come with castanets. I'm not sure if she ever played on castanets. Mijal brought her a couple and we started the class. 

We made some drills for the castanets. Most were what we always do, but we had also a new one. After that we started to practice the steps we learned at the last two weeks. The new one started to look confuse. I wondered if I should tell her to relax cause we already worked on it before. I decided that I shouldn't for she won't feel dependent on me. And try a little faster. I almost got confuse. Nijal prepared a computer for having the music for the Clasico Español's dance. Till the computer was ready - Mijal was teaching us some new steps. The part we learned so far isn't much, but I like it already. I have a feeling it's about to be a beautiful dance. The computer was ready. Mijal started to work on it. A big noise and a start of news. Accept Mijal - the professional dancers held their ears between their hands. I started to walk back few steps. The war outside still didn't over. Some problems with a terror tunnel. And some music in a normal volume. What a difference.... The new one was back in the corner. The music was so fast till in the first trial I made some mistakes. Second time was easier, but it was still difficult because of speed. And no, this time we didn't do it in couples.

At some point - one of the men of Mijal's company came, changed and went out to practice.  

Taking our castanets again. We've been asked to dance sevillanas with it. I never danced sevillanas with castanets, and even last time I danced sevillanas at all was too long ago. Some looked from the side. Some of us made a try in the front of the mirror. I made a try. I looked at Ilan for the memory of steps. I made a something with the castanets, but I'm not sure it was correct.  We made the first and second. Taking off the castanets.

We moved on to the buleria. We made a practice on the last steps. And dancing all with music. The new one learned the new steps, but accept that she mostly looked at us dancing. My friend came. She looked mostly at Ilan. After a while she was looking at me. I started to make some mistakes. She smiled. I was sure she noticed. Dancing all over. The men of Mijal's company joined us. The nice one of Neta's studio asked me for the time. Mijal was sure that she ask her something. Dancing all over.

After class hello to the man. I told my friend that it's only because she was looking at me. What happened? No, she didn't notice my mistakes. The man from Mijal's company brought some flyers for a show he will take a part at. Yeah, I already have the virtual version and I started publishing it (maybe I should publish it again). Ilan was worried that I will get a copy of the flyer. I was talking with my friend till their class has started. 

No comments:

Post a Comment