Thursday, August 28, 2014

What an idea (I hate it)

Well, I'm still waiting for the photos and the video from end of year show of this year. After all the dramas that happened - Neta said that she won't ask me if to make a video or not of the show. And yes, I will be there for seconds. I just found out that a video is already has been uploaded to YouTube. Although she took others at the solo parts, I'm still there much more than I want to. She didn't ask if we agree for it, just made it. 

So I'm still waiting for the photos and video. Neta has been uploaded some photos to Facebook although we are not allow, paid for it and still don't have it. And she didn't ask, she said that will be a video. Although she took others for the solos - I'm still there more than I want to. Not all time at my best. 

I guess it's a bad idea to give it a stage here, but... Just letting you know that I'm there without my will and I hate it. I have no idea why do I accept to upload it here. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTu3qW2INP4&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment