Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Neta by Natasha Shakhnes



After all we had personally - Neta and me. mostly since last summer (but it started much before) - I don't feel like giving her any space here, not a good space,  Looks like there are some things that changes all. My problems with Neta are personally. Right now I rather stay away from her, but professionally my thought of her didn't change in much. Yeah, now I know that some things she did as a teacher weren't suppose to happen, but I still learned a lot from her. And on stage - I still think that she's a great dancer.

The professional thing made me think again how much do I want to ignore her. So, because she's still a great dancer - it's probably won't hurt too much if I will publish a good photo of hers once. And I think it's a great one of hers. It was taken last week at Malta.

For won't be any mistake: even though I still think of her some good things as a dancer - I have better reason to show this photo. The photographer. This photo has been taken by Natasha Shakhnes. I love the photos that she takes, mostly the flamenco photos of hers. I think that this time it worked out for her very well. I truly think that this photo is amazing, It's a mix of flamenco, a great dancer and no less - a great photographer. I love this photo enough for I will accept to show Neta in a good way without my will  

No comments:

Post a Comment