Sunday, November 23, 2014

Tablao flamenco - November 2014

At this time the dancers were Mijal Natan, Ayelet Shachar and Vlada Vest. The singer was Shuky Shveiky. The guitar player was Ofir Atar. He sang a bit as well.

This time I came with my mother like a good girl. I finally convinced her that it's about time that she will see the way Mijal dance. Respond was pretty weird for me. I told Mijal at Monday that I'm about to bring my mother and she said that finally she will know my mother. When we came tonight Mijal was outside. With Yael. I said hello. Mijal responded, a moment after "Oh, mother!". She started talking with my mother while I hugged and kissed like Spaniards with Yael. My mother told her that I talk a lot about her and that I enjoy at her studio. Mijal felt like hugging me too. I can handle it. First sign for it was a mistake to bring my mother came a moment later. I don't get those tickets for free, although I did receive a discount more than once just because it's me without I will ask for it. I told my mother that we should come early for taking a good place and for paying. When we went to pay she took by surprise. She said that she was sure I paid for it already and she came without any money. She found at the end, but it was a moment after I felt that the blood leaves my face. We got a place at the balcony. I made a try to bring her a program for she will see what will happen. She hardly looked, because of it she asked me if it includes an intermission. By the way hello from far for some and I made a try to tell her who's dancer at the audience and who's from the dancers will go up to the stage. I made a try to find out if Ilan will come (he said that he may). He didn't. I went down for a moment, mostly said hello to Kirill and tell Mijal what my mother already thinks of her (looks younger than she is). I noticed someone who I know mostly at the face and I know at which studio he used to learn (by the end of the evening I found out the he learns now from Vlada). A grown up couple came with chairs and took a place behind us. All was full with audience. 

The show itself has started. Ayelet came to stage in a purple dress which looked good on her. Moran came up as well wearing jeans. Moran stood next to the musicians for palmas. My mother asked me how does she dance with pants. She doesn't dance now... Ayelet was dancing a siguiryia. The first part seemed very the style of Ayelet, the rest felt like her way to dance a choreography of Mijal. Maybe few steps at this dance were familiar for me, the rest was very new. Ayelet made so beautiful and received many hands claps for it. Very justify. 

Second part. Taranto. Mijal came to stage after Shuky has started to sing. She was wearing a white dress with flowers and pink parts. Her shoes were pink. Never saw it before. I think it was a subversive choice to wear those colours and flowers for taranto. Again - although I saw Mijal dance tarantos more than once at those tablaos - few steps were familiar. Most was new. And some of the leatras - of the taranto and the tango that finish it were letras that I heard before. And it was clear it needed a lot of time at rehearsals. Not enough that the level of the dance is crazy - there was no a clear sign for changing the taranto for tango and still three of them made it well. Those who understand the little things could notice it without any problem. Most of palos at flamenco work out as most one thing and finish with one or two letras of another palo, taranto usually finish with tangos. Normally it needs a sign for all could do it live as improvisation at any palo. Of course - it could happen that after rehearsals it's possible to decide that it changes at a certain part.  I was charmed from it. Also many others at the audience. My mother... She said it was beautiful so far, she enjoy the show, is it an intermission already? No, one more dance...

Vlada and Ayelet camr up to stage wearing red dresses. They were dancing an alegria. For a long time together, after that - a bit of difference. At the part of silencio they made it mostly each one something different. After that - solos. Ayelet danced a bit alone, Vlada "answered" it. And a bit of dance and answer. All with a lot of charm and some good energy. Once again that I see this palo at this tablao, once again all of it is new to me, once again the dancers made me feel sorry for I can't handle to try dance it again. My mother said that this dance has a lot of humour. I guess that this time my mother was right. 

Intermission. My mother said that she enjoyed a lot so far, but she doesn't feel well. She decided to go away. She asked me to tell Mijal that she enjoyed the first part. And then what? I made a try to make her stay. Until she finally comes, and this time people knows that I didn't come alone, it could look weird that I will go out alone. And my mother wasn't sure how to go back home alone. If we went out together it wasn't a problem to show her the way - although we don't live at the same house anymore we still live at the same street. I made a try to tell her how to come back. I stayed to the second part of show and wasn't relaxed. I sent a text message to my mother and called one of my sisters. And closed the phone. Ofir and Shuky were back to stage. A girl at the balcony made a try to dance. Her brother (I guess it was her brother) was shouting at her to stop, she isn't a part of the show. 

First dance at this part was a farruca. Vlada danced it. With pants. The one on stage who was wearing a skirt was Ayelet who came to be the palmera this time. Although few little problems Vlada was amazing. I already saw this farruca, it didn't disturb me. Too beautiful and the dancer is great. The windows were open for air. Outside there are many cars. For one the alarm has started to work at a silence part of the farrica. At least it has been shut down fast. One earring fell for her. She took off the other one and thrown it away to the side. It didn't disturb the audience to love her. She received many hands claps. The woman behind me has started with jaleo which didn't sound like jaleo. Not only that it was silent - she said "hola". Few times I was sure that I don't hear well, but she kept doing it over and over again, also at the dances that came after. The farruca finished too fast. When Vlada made her bow down and went out the stage - a man from the audience was shouting "once again!". The woman behind me said silent "many more times". 

The next part was a musical part. Instead of listen - I opened my phone again to check out if my mother sent any message, She sent two. She got into a place that she knows and knows how to go on from there and she was talking with my sister. Even after getting relax from that - it took me a little time till I really listened to the music. I mostly can say it was something happy and fun. 

Next part was last dance. Mijal came up to stage dressed in black for solea/solea por buleria. Some parts of it were things she was teaching us till now, some of parts ere made different. I loved watching it. Still I was busy in the dress she was wearing. Although this time I accept that the colour is fit, but it didn't give a lot of place for imagination.....

Fin la fiesta. Shuky said that whoever can do it is invites, even just for being on stage. He knows names but won't say it. Ayelet, Moran and Vlada came back to stage. Yael came too and called another girl. This girl came after Shuky has started to sing. He sang two letras or so till Ofir came in to dance. He made it funny.After that they changed parts - Ofir started to sing. Shuky came in and made something crazy. He danced a bit, looked a lot at Ofir and made some silly things to make people laugh. After that - Ofir went on sinning. After a moment Yael came in with lot of noise. No try to make a joke, just being amazing. At the moment she finished the girl she that she called for danced as well. Wasn't amazing, but had it charm. After that Vlada danced as well. Again - too short. She's amazing too. Ayelet and Moran didn't want to dance at this part. Mijal made the finale. All collaborated accept the girl that Yael called for. She seemed confused and didn't do it as a part of group and no dancing at the salida. 

After the show I was talking a bit with the dancers. And with a girl who came to the show at the last moment. I know her through this studio and didn't see her for a while. At least people who knew that I came with my mother weren't around to see that I went out alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment