Wednesday, April 22, 2015

My price

I finally checked out about my payment about being a dwarf at the show. I could take money for it., but I've been given another option. I could take instead a ticket for another show of Compas Company or getting into a workshop at the studio of Mijal. This May Hugo David Alvarez will be back. Accept being a guest star at the show AguaDulce of Compas Company - he will give workshops at the studio of Mijal. The price of the workshop includes a show ticket for one of the dates he will perform with Compas Company. I agreed with Keren that I will take the workshop. She said it goes well with my price, by the way it still includes a tickets for the show. Fine. I asked her to get me into the list of workshops (I know which level I want to get). And by the way - keep me a ticket for the date of show at Suzanne Dellal, third row at the middle.  I've been given a promise it will go this way. I don't need to pay. I was working for it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment