Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Asking again (it would be useful)

So....

I'm not ask for money from the people that publish here. It gives me to promote the flamenco artists that I think that worth it. It helps me to promote some studio owners and flamenco teachers that I think that they do something which is worth to mention. It didn't give yet any free entrance to a show or a workshop. The most I got a discount, but not because of this blog. Israeli artists hardly get any money for their work at most of times, so there are not many here who can afford it. I know some flamenco artists here who teach mostly because of their art isn't enough to pay the bills, no matter how many times they perform. I know many who work also in some other jobs as well to go on (don't for names, I won't give it as a respect to those people). OK, maybe accept once that it was free entrance for a photography job......

I try to pay my bills with photography, which means that also me don't earn much money. Yet. And the photography as a job - although I hardly earn money from it - I see as a gift that I got from flamenco. I started to dance too old to make it professional, but it gives a lot to my soul and self confidence. Photography always was there, but I thought it's only a hobby. And as far it always was there and photography has no age for a start.... The flamenco gave me the final push to feel that I'm ready to make photography a public thing. 

In case you have a PayPal account and accept to give something, even few dollars for I could go on and watch many shows and tell about it here..... It will be amazing and I would be grateful for it. 
This is the link:

https://www.paypal.me/OrnaTimen

Thank you for the attention!



And this is a photo of the guitar player
Noa Drezner, a photo that I took recently



And this is from the part of fin la fiesta at the same show.
I took the photo.
Accept Noa - the people with her on stage at this photo:
Yael Tuchfeld, Shuky Shveiky, Yishai Ben Yaacov
and Hagai Leshem

No comments:

Post a Comment